Kenly 95 welcomes the media to inform the general public about Kenly 95 and the East Coast Truckers Jamboree.
We ask that you follow our media policy to make your visit efficient and enjoyable.
- Pre-authorization is required to photograph or film at Kenly 95 and its affiliated properties. Please email us for permission.
- During your visit you must be accompanied by an Kenly 95 representative at all times.
- We have designated Company Spokespeople and only those duly authorized are to speak to the media. Our employees will be happy to assist you in getting to the correct spokesperson. We ask that you respect this policy.
- Please respect our customers. If a customer does not wish to speak with you or have their image used, please thank them and move on.
- No one is allowed in non-public areas of Kenly 95 unless accompanied by an Iowa 80 staff member. No exceptions will be made to this rule.
Filming at Kenly 95 Petro can provide you with a unique finished product. Here are some tips on making your location shoot the best:
- Contact us early enough to provide lead time for staff and site preparation.
- Be prepared to provide references from other shoots and a complete outline of project and filming schedule.
- Assign a “locations” person from your staff to conduct communications with a member of the Kenly 95 staff.
- Please identify any specific power requirements at least two weeks prior to filming date.
If you would like to publish one of our images on your Web site or in other communications materials, please fill out our Image Request Form.