Food Court Assistant Manager
Are you looking to take the next move in your professional career and want a company that is going to allow you to grow as a successful manager? Kenly 95 Petro Truckstop is home to the East Coast Truckers Jamboree. We are a destination for thousands to stop at during family road trips, a well-known rest area for the professional driver and a team that many of our employees call a second family.
The Kenly 95 Petro Food Court is looking to expand their management team by adding another Assistant Manager. Our restaurants are very successful and serve millions of customers through the year. Our management team at Kenly 95 Petro is a very close-knit team that works together towards the same goal, continue to make Kenly 95 Petro a place where customers want to stop! In order to be successful, we are looking for an individual that possess:
- Exceptional customer service, creating an experience our customers will seek to repeat.
- Must have 1-2 years’ experience as an Assistant Manager of a quick serve restaurant.
- Must be available to work various shifts (Wendy’s is a 24 hour restaurant)
- 50 hour work week–5 days a week
- Must have knowledge of managing labor and food cost
- Scheduling of employees
- Ability to train out of state up to 4 weeks
- Understand the importance of customer service
- Driven by team and personal success
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Additional Bonuses
- Employee Discount (even on GAS!)
- Weekly Pay
- Employee Events
- Paid Vacation
- Educational Assistance
- Additional company scholarships!
- Family owned since 1964!
- Flex Spending Account