Hundreds of customers per day and the innovative design of The Kenly 95 Truckstop make it a sought after location for photography and film projects.
Kenly 95 prides itself on its professionalism and experience in working with production companies. To discuss your next project, please email us.
Publishers, editors, and other individuals seeking permission to reproduce images of Kenly 95 Truckstop should refer to our photo policy.
Kenly 95 Truckstop welcomes the media to inform the general public about Kenly 95 Truckstop.
We ask that you follow our media policy to make your visit efficient and enjoyable.
- Pre-authorization is required to photograph or film at Kenly 95 Truckstop and its affiliated properties. Please email us for permission.
- During your visit it is required that you wear an official Kenly 95 Truckstop Press Pass at all times.
- We have designated Company Spokespeople and only those duly authorized are to speak to the media. Our employees will be happy to assist you in getting to the correct spokesperson. We ask that you respect this policy.
- Please respect our customers. If a customer does not wish to speak with you or have their image used, please thank them and move on.
- No one is allowed in non-public areas of Kenly 95 Truckstop unless accompanied by a Kenly 95 staff member. No exceptions will be made to this rule.